Students Applying and Seeking a Student Visa (I-20 Form)
If you would like to study in F-1 Student status, you should request Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for F-1 Status. Please prepare and submit the following documents:
- Intensive English @RELI Application
- Intensive English @ RELI Financial Guarantee Form.
- An original bank statement from the student’s financial sponsor. The statement must be in English and include the account holder’s name and the amount of money in the account.
- A minimum of $15,000 must be available to the student for estimated expenses for an I-20 for six (6) months
- A minimum of $30,000 must be available to the student for estimated expenses for an I-20 for one (1) year
- Passport copy of student and any dependents
- A $70 Application fee and $100 Placement Testing Fee. These fees are nonrefundable.
- Please click here for acceptable forms of payment.
Read more: Students Applying and Seeking a Student Visa (I-20 Form)