Students Applying and Seeking a Student Visa (I-20 Form)
Students requiring an I-20 must submit the following documents:
- Application for Enrollment 2020-2021 (Summer II 2020, Fall 202, and Spring 2021)
- Financial Guarantee Form 2019-2020
- An original bank statement from the student’s financial sponsor. The statement must be in English and include the account holder’s name and the amount of money in the account.
- A minimum of $14,000 must be available to the student for estimated expenses for six (6) sessions of study at PALS.
- A minimum of $28,000 must be available to the student for estimated expenses for an I-20 for one (1) year
- Passport copy of student and any dependents
- A $55 application fee. IMPORTANT: We are currently accepting wire transfers only. Instructions HERE
- An I-20 can be sent directly to the student’s home country by Express mail for an additional $70.